05 January 2009

About Waning Crescendo...

Waning Crescendo is an oxymoron!
No! i didnt select an oxymoron to prove anything "new" or a confused state of mind. I named it so, as I felt the "waning crescendo"! Slowly the readers shall be acquainted with the "waning" and the "crescendo" parts of my life. The fact is, to get rid of the wane, we need the crescendo and vice versa, that's how we are balanced! Both are integral in every human's life. when there is no waning crescendo, there is no element of excitement in life!
We all have felt both of them, cried with the wane and been determined with the crescendo. The wane has crescendos, and the crescendo wanes too! Thus, the "waning crescendo"...

1 comment:

  1. I named one of my artworks waning crescendo and then found your post. I like what you wrote.

    ReplyDelete