08 January 2009

When You Were There…

When you were there
There was everything out here
There was that leitmotiv smile
That spread over distances
As you passed by me.
There was that adept shoulder
That regenerated zonked energies
As you burdened it for me.
There was that daring altruist
Who mused for this impetuous loco
As you dared it for me.
There was that confident chum
Which gave all the liberties
As you did it for me.

There was that deep lauded love
That envied one and all
As you shared it with me
There was that best pillar
Who was just so unique
As you were for me
But, when you are not there,
Am finally left nowhere
There is no smile, energy or confidence
There’s no such lively freshness
There's only this future so hapless
Why have you reneged your cogent words
That you would stand by in even  & odds??                     
            

3 comments: