06 January 2009

A Sin Named Injustice...

There is everything out here,
except something that I miss
some agony from within, I cant bear,
the remnant of my mind is at bliss
but the sole element,in ire!

That very little one,
which always remained so jolly,
whats up? I don't get it...
Why does it behave so stiffly?
It took a lot to realise every bit
that someone has been treated unjustly.
It is that scintilla of truth
that my character revolves around, 
this excites the lurking loathe
for any injustice whose reason is not found.
there should be nothing biased,
everything should be fair and bound.
The sin hence committed shall never be redeemed,
the puny one shall remain so forever,
personifying my lucid temperament,as it seemed
Agitation! As injustice is done to my vigor. 
[JUNE 2005]

No comments:

Post a Comment