08 January 2009

They Say I Have Changed...

They say I have changed,
No, I don’t believe them.
“The element of change
is crucial to the art of living.”
What if I have changed?
And what if I haven’t?
Unchanged life is also a change!
If change in attitudes, so have I.
Thoughts are positively disastrous, if they are.
Luck turns massive, ah really?
Words coined together,
to pun at commas.
Mouths shut when business is gained,
Frustration says,”never mind, luck still prevails”.
Life is long, days are short.
Earn your seconds outta every moment,
Love life and live for yourself.
No, selfishness is not the change, if it is.
Matter and man don’t tug your philosophies,
It’s the blood of your soul that rushes out
When you pen down…
Daring life, shooting dangers…
No, no…
It never makes a change, if it is.


Deceptive souls, avoided at last,
Distanced and observed, read and experimented,
Faced and triumphed.
The strategy doesn’t claim a change, if it is.
Arrogance and diplomacy,
Formal and cold
Attitude patterns remark refinement
They don’t mean a change, if it is.
Dreams and ambitions
Hopes and thoughts,
Views of a blast, focus on future…
Desires of fame!
Nation and family, whichever comes first,
The decision doesn’t conclude a change, if it is.
Nostalgia and boredom,
Soiled forever.
Uncovered? no, never!
Always a step ahead, with growing life,
to guide myself to practical themes.
So, what’s a change?
Fashions change, designs change,
Currencies change, times change,
Choices change, decisions change,
Motives change, humans change…
And I…I just followed!
Then who has changed?
Not me of course…
They still say I have changed,
No, I don’t believe them!

1 comment:

  1. They still say I have changed,
    No, I do not believe them!

    NO I DO BELIEVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete